View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 07:53 AM   #8
goducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles65 View Post
I just sold my dual recliner, theater seating from my new 252RL. It was an absurdly bad idea, from Keystone. It wedged, tightly, into the far end of the unit. It rubbed, hard, against the window treatment, to the point that you could not open the one side closest to that treatment, unless you pulled the complete unit out, a good ways from the far wall. Additionally, it made a great, six-foot counter inaccessible. Unbelievably goofy! I now have a Scandinavian recliner and foot rest in the same space. What a difference! Keystone needs to get input from its client base before it tries to market such a poor furnishing design. I hope they read this forum.
It's a buyer beware process. If you didn't realize the sofa was junk before you bought it then thats on you. Most all RV's are spec out price wise. Cheaper units get cheaper furniture. Spend $$$$$$ and you'll usually get better components. Most furniture is not sticks and bricks quality, but most owners aren't in their RV's 365 like at home.
goducks is offline   Reply With Quote