View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 04:23 AM   #3
RickV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scttw View Post
I might be mistaken, but I think all warranty claims do get processed through a dealer. Not sure why you contacted Keystone directly. In all honesty, my experience is that the dealers are far more knowledgeable.

But please do post how you fixed it! Thx.
I was just trying to be funny and show how unattentive Keystone can be to their customers. A lot dealers are not much better. As for the issue first off the "Dealer tried to cheap out on me and only installed "One" group 24 battery when specs called for "Two" group 27's. I brought it up during the walk through and they said they'd talk to service about it. After the walk through it was about 45 minutes before they brought the 5er out to us so, I 'assumed" they had made the changes (my bad). When I got home I checked it and they had not. I live about an hour from the dealer. I called and they apologized and offered to send me a check for $300 so I could buy the correct batteries which I did. As for the inverter it was placed in a spot where I could barely even get to it, there was a three way rocker switch which had not been switched to run off battery power.

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote