View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #7
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topglock View Post
Thanks for the replies fellas. I’ve been looking on amazon for one but so many choices and prices. I roughly have about 216 sq feet so do I go overkill or go with a smaller one.
My thinking is go with what get's the job done - probably overkill.

I use a 35 pint unit in our trailer and empty it every 2-3 days but on very humid days we'll empty it every day....and it collects a LOT - it's very effective. Auto shutoff when full - you want that. Mine has multiple speeds and we like that.

If you get the small ones you will either spend all your time emptying it or leave it turned off - I would personally get the bigger one. When in FL ours runs 24 hours a day unless we have a "dry" spell for some reason. Makes a huge difference in condensation - we have none.

Looks like your trailer is right at 31'. IMO I would go with a nice 30 pint - should cover the bases no matter where you are. I bought mine at Lowes. From what I can tell I wouldn't spend less than 150 or so; we paid about that around 4 years ago for ours, and it works like a champ. You want it to be efficient and effective. JMO/YMMV
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote