View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #1
Ancientink

Temporarily convert quad bunks

Hi all, joined the forum to get help to a specific question. I have the 2004(I think) 31 foot luxury outback. It's been great so far for our family. Though we usually use it as extra space as were tied to all our farm animals to do much more than the odd overnight trip.
Anyway I received a call from my grandmother that her and my dad would like to come for a visit (they have never been as they live on the other side of the country). They plan on staying a week or 2. My problem is that our farm house is tiny and our farm cats come in at night and we rate our dogs in the mudroom as well. Since I can't put the animals in the outback on top of my family of four, I wanted to put my grandmother and dad in the outback.
The problem is my grandmother is in her 80s so I was going to give her the main room but my dad is over 6 feet tall. Any creative ideas how to somehow convert either the lower or upper bunk into a large single bed????? I dont really want to have to rent another trailer so everyone is comfortable.
Thanks
Ancientink is offline   Reply With Quote