Thread: 31qsb Cougar
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
Wonder05

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleyinky View Post
When we purchased ours a couple of years ago we were told they had stopped putting the u-shaped dinette in that model. Perhaps they’ve started making them again or maybe you are looking at an earlier model.

Our sofa is a Tri fold sofa and sleeps well. There are no recliners with this unit but theater seating is something on our next unit list for sure!

The size of the TT suits us and our Ram 2500 pulls it with ease.

Sounds like you have a wonderful crew to make memories with! We have three kids also and camping has been one of the best things we’ve ever done for our family!

Thanks! Yup we enjoy all being together.
Yes, it’s a 2013 . I have been trying to get my dad to consider fifth wheels but he’s apprehensive because they are taller (I’m interested because I hear you don’t have to worry about sway really. And it’s easier)

My mom’s concern with length beside turning corners is are you going to fit in a camp site. Not off the grid and timing or anything.
She also is like we are going to be loading it up at (my) your house are we gonna be in the road? Lol I laugh and say well maybe we can finally have a vehicle that’s Ours parked in front of our house for a bit instead of my cousins husbands work van (he just won’t park it in front of their house and even my uncle told him one day to move the d@rn thing! He was like your kidding right you don’t lol ( Who would’ve thought my cousin would one day buy a house right across from ours? That was a surprise)

I Just want us all to be able to safely enjoy our trips together.

Oh man, some teenagers are playing kickball against my house and I just got the Littles to bed! ! I’ll check back later.
Wonder05 is offline   Reply With Quote