Thread: Sturgis 2020
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 10:56 AM   #8
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchmensport View Post
I use to "Ride", so I know what it takes. And I know people who "Ride" are just a very special class of people! Just the fact "riders" are outside, exposed to the elements, and love what they do, well... in my opinion, they are a healthier class of people than the average couch potato who's only goal in life is to make it from the couch to the refrigerator and back again without having a stroke!

250 THOUSAND bikers descending in one area! Now! Wouldn't it be marvelous if not a single case of Covid would be reported when this is all over!

Too many nay-sayers on these forums. If you don't want to go to the event, then don't. Meanwhile, let those who do want to go, go.
SIL & her husband are there now. He’s 70, bypass surgery twice. Diabetic, lungs messed up from agent orange that also gave him a brain tumor. Far from a “picture of health”.

That said it’s their decision to do want they want to their bodies. So I chose not to be around them. If they don’t care about their health they certainly don’t care about mine so it’s up to me to look out for myself.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote