View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 08:07 AM   #46
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alermon32 View Post
You've chosen pretty compact model and I think you may bring it with you everywhere you want and need.
I'd like to tell you a story about how I've bought a meat slicer for my kitchen. I was so happy and i wanted to use is in every case. So, when I needed to cut a piece of meet or anything else I used it. But as you may guess it's a really massive kitchen tool. When I got an RV I realized it's useless to take that slicer with me. So, now I use it not so often, but it is still one of my favorite kitchen tool.
A "rule in our kitchen" is when that "got to have it small appliance" sits on the top of the kitchen cabinets for a year, it goes into the garage sale pile.... I can't tell you how many "slow cookers" or toaster ovens (with a twist) or how many dough hook accessories for a hand mixer or how many "Oster Kitchen Center (now an antique) add-on parts" we still find, stuck in the back of a kitchen drawer, behind those bamboo skewers or their stainless replacements, both of which were replaced by the grill sheets that prevent food from falling through the grate (so the skewers are obsolete)... LOL

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote