View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 04:44 PM   #7
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADuramax View Post
Thanks everyone, Flybouy, I should have clarified, I don't see any evidence of water intrusion, the only issue seemed to be the back wall buckling, where I could push it in and it would pop back out (resembles delamination I guess). I agree, I had read in several areas about the pre hung walls having issues and buckling. The gal at keystone took my vin number and came back stating that it wasn't pre-hung and then suggested having it checked.

Think I'll stick with what you all had mentioned and just enjoy it without spending the money.
BEFORE YOU SPEND ANY MONEY, take a trip to any dealership that has a similar Cougar on the lot. Walk to the back wall and inspect it. I'm positive that you'll find the rear wall on that one to be very similar to yours. If you're still in doubt after that, start looking for Cougars parked in WalMart lots, at dealerships, in driveways, in rest areas and do a "100 unit inspection" on the first 100 Cougars you find. I'm also positive that every one of them will look similar to your rear wall....

In other words, what you're seeing on your 2013 Cougar looks EXACTLY like my 2014 Cougar......

There's nothing wrong with your trailer. Keep your money in your pocket and cancel that "dealer service inspection"....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote