View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
Escs36

My first toy hauler was a 40' cyclone. I thought my tricked out f350 diesel dually would be fine. The truck power was beyond enough but suspension and brakes were the problem. I ended up with a f550 after the first trip. The f350 was flat unsafe pulling a coach that big. If I saw a Fuzion 260 behind a half ton I would stay as far away as possible because a gust of wind will blow you all over the road. I personally will only have garage models, but they suit my needs with only having dirt bikes. With the toys you have an open floor plan is your best bet unless you load the back of your truck with bikes. Always have more truck than needed. I just bought a Fuzion 301 for the same f350 as described above and it is a perfect set up. Coach weighed 12,500 loaded which is a perfect match for my truck while considering gross axle ratings and gross vehicle weight ratings. Your family and the general population deserve to be safe. Side note: I once used a half ton truck to pull a 22' race car trailer and the transmission burned out in the first race season. This led me to buying my f350 which is a 1999 truck and has 290,000.
Escs36 is offline   Reply With Quote