View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 01:09 PM   #20
captcolour

I have the 2118 in my Solitude and it works well. As xrated said, you have to make sure the left door flap is fully engaged flat to provide a good seal. I just close the left door first, then open the right door, and if not seated, then just move the flap by hand. Seems to hang up more the slower you close the left door. I reasonable push on the left door seems to align mine fine. I haven't installed any extra fans yet. I have an Acurite temperature monitor. During the hot days, the unit is set to 9 and it is around 5 in the freezer and 35 in the fridge. At night, I turn the unit down to 5 or 6 to keep the fridge from getting too far below freezing. I put the Acurite display in the truck when on the road to monitor the temps while driving. Works great.
Sometimes when switching back from propane to electric, the temp seems to increase. I have found that turning the unit off for a minute and back on letting it find the AC seems to reset it. Have also found that when ready to drive, it is better to manually set it to propane rather than leaving it on automatic. It has faulted when I stop when in auto mode. Not a problem when manually set to propane.
captcolour is offline   Reply With Quote