View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 05:18 PM   #7
craign

theallde,

We have a similar issue with our camper (2015 Premier) except for the wrinkled appearance of the fiberglass. It appears that the upper portion of the wall curled inward and separated from where it joins the roof.

We sent photos to our dealer, who initially thought the solution was to replace the rear wall. After they performed a visual inspection, they think they can fix this by reinforcing the curved portion of the wall.

The problem was revealed when we removed the camper cover ~4 weeks ago. It caused us to cancel our first trip of the year. It hasn't been repaired since the dealer can't fit our repair into its schedule until April 18 (next Tuesday).

People asked about staples, but to be honest, I see none in that part of our camper. The fiberglass appears to have curled inward until it was stopped by screws that hold the upper rear roof trim piece in place.

Our camper appeared to be fine when we covered it for the Winter. There may be some discussion regarding the storage of campers facing north (with the rear facing south), but I haven't looked into these posts.

Since I have an appointment for having this problem fixed, I will share information with the forum.

Regards,
Craig
craign is offline   Reply With Quote