View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #6
K.C. Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
From your neighbor down the road from you, YES looking at you pictures that counts for camping/testing. Sounds like you are having FUN Nice Rig !!! Yes,? our weather has been weird, think forcast is for a couple more inches of snow.. Not sure when pictures were taken?? See no foot prints so I believe you are comfortable in there.

As far as the propane tanks, only issue I see is with keeping one closed is running out in middle of night and having no heat Not sure if you have an automatic propane switch over valve and indicator on your rig. If so, you can keep both values open and View that indicator periodically then refill empty one as needed.

Just curious, are you still winterized or are you also testing the water systems including your tanks

Never hurts to test, test ........, before you hit the road

LOL…No Tracks - What are you a Pa Hunter??

If I took a picture 10 Minutes later you would of have seen plenty of Activity…..
I’m just glad I didn’t see any Bear Tracks!! We’ve been bothered with a Black that has refused to Hibernate this year?? Haven’t seen any signs of him lately, and that is fine by me!!

To answer your question on Winterized…Yes and, I’m not testing any thing water until Spring has Sprung .

I have a Regulator, but, It does not appear to have any site gauge to tell if one tank is empty?

Keep Warm

K.C.
K.C. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote