View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:51 AM   #2
Ken / Claudia

They can fail like anything else but, did it. I do not know your rv background regarding using RV stuff or what year the trailer is. So, Here is what I would have done. Make sure the 2nd tank has full propane. Than Look at the window on the regulator. Red, no propane. Open the tank valve slowly on the tank. Sometime opening it to fast causes a shut down. If still not working than unscrew the tank and double checking to sure it is connected properly and fully. Turn on again slowly and look at the window. Yeah sometimes there is a smell when hooking up a tank. Connect both tanks. and try again. Refill the known empty tank try again. Take the 2nd tank along to check it's level, top it off. I think likely it was a lack of propane or connection with the regulator. But check it out again before buying a new one. Heck take the RV to the propane store or dealer and have someone check it out before buying another regulator.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote