View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 04:39 AM   #4
marks146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utahgeordie View Post
First let me say a big thank you to everybody who helped me on my last thread about my AC tripping. Now for my next problem I have purchased the Dish tailgater and the problem is I can’t get a connection using the coaxial connector on the rear of my 2019 passport 2400bh is this what it was meant to be used for and is there anyway of testing the system.
Same problem here. What I did to help correct the situation was to use a shorter feed cable. The tailgater states to use a 50 foot long cable. You have to factor in the length of the wire going through your TT. I figure mine is at least 25 feet long given all the twists and turns to get from the bact of the unit to the TV SAT outlet.
Now I use a 20 foot long cable to attach the Dish to the outside SAT outlet and it seems to have "helped". Once in a while I still have to run the cable that came with my Playmaker directly to the TV through an open door. Then let it download all the technical stuff I really don't understand or care to. Then I put the unit back onto the SAT plug and it seems to work.
Sometimes it's an experiment to see what works.
marks146 is offline   Reply With Quote