View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 03:23 PM   #3
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaDavenport View Post
It seems like it’s one issues after another with this TT.

The water heater is leaking from the panel that’s on the outside of the trailer. Where you can push the lever and see if there is water coming out. It’s leaking big drops constantly. Sorry I don’t know what that is called.

The toilet is having one issue after another. The vacuum valve sprays water so we wasn’t able to use the flush for the toilet so we was manually dumping water to rinse, I just got the valve in today and going to change it, had to change the flush seal the other day, now the flush ball is cracked and needs replacing, I have called EVERY rv parts store in my are upto 100 miles and they all say they don’t have it, I can’t find it online, when I Google it I just get the seal options. ����*♀️.

The lights on the slide out don’t work.

I know there is more I can’t remember off the top of my head.

Anyone have any advice?

I’m looking for a new toilet, but we ain’t no small people so it has to be something that isn’t too small. I was looking at the Dometic 320, we have a Dometic 310 now, but I’m open to other options, must be a standard height as I have a lot of medical issues and getting up and down on a lowboy will not work.

How old is this trailer? How long have you owned it? How do you use it? It's hard to tell if it has just sat and things deteriorated, you've used it so much things are breaking/wearing out, you just got it and are trying to figure it out or left it sitting over winter and didn't winterize properly????

Edit: I'm assuming the "lever" on the hwh you are referring to is the pressure valve? It could be faulty. You may have too much pressure or.....?
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote