View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #2
wiredgeorge

There is no lever on the outside of your water heater that I know of. Can you take a pic and post? The Dometic toilets have been known to have issues in several areas including the valve at the bottom/rear. Buy a new one and a spare. If the toilet sat during the winter and that valve had water, I believe they are designed to break instead of anything else. Can't help you with a flush ball as I have never seen nor heard of one cracking. Not sure I would mess with trying to change it. The Dometic 320 is more elongated than the 310 and fits a human better in many cases. I bought ours from pplmotorhomes.com parts department and had it in one day (I live about 4-5 hours from Houston). What lights on the slide are you referring to? Not knowing what type trailer or if they are 110V or 12V, can't offer much advice; we have both in our slide. Outside the Dometic brand of toilet there are Thetford and a couple lesser brands; some more expensive and perhaps higher quality. We got rid our Thetford Aquamagic as sitting on it didn't feel like magic.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote