View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 06:29 AM   #23
Brooksamc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksamc View Post
Ok I recieved my 2018 Keystone Hideout FKTS 24 April 2018. Guy dropped it handed me paperwork and left. The next day I tried to operate slides and they would not work. After 15 calls to seller I finally got a tech on the line and started tracing wires till I found the broke one about 2.5 hours later. I repaired it and the slides worked. I then took pics of dents, soft spot, trim bowed, and asked the seller about the damage (Lake-shore rv. in Michigan was the selling dealer) they never came up with a solution. Then I started noticing I had leaks under my kitchen window, in the kitchen cabinet, and along the hallway floor. I took it to a Keystone dealer here in Fort Worth, Texas 2 weeks ago and they tell me that they will not look at leaks after 90 days unless it has been serviced by a representative. I was never told to re-silicon my roof or windows within 90 days by anyone who sold or delivered my trailer.
My shower stall now has a crack in the corner about 3 inches they said they might cover that problem, and the soft spot in the floor might be a warranty. The spot in the floor I told them the first day I had the trailer that it was there.
I bought a brand new trailer, but got a trailer that has lots of problems. I only want them to fix whats is wrong with it, not anything more. Is that too much to ask from a company? Any body that has dealt with Keystone before on warranty please give me an idea of what to do next.
Thanks and God bless you.
David Brooks
update on the issues
Dealership says rooftop and face coming apart and will cover this under warranty. Shower stall crack will be covered under warranty. Soft spot in floor from drop off day will not be covered by warranty. So 2 out of 3 is better than nothing, thanks for all the info from posts. Have a blessed day.
Brooksamc is offline   Reply With Quote