Thread: Morning
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:38 AM   #5
Canonman

We've had one of the warmest winters on record. So, I thought I'd start the pre-season prep a bit early as well. Then this winter storm warning:
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Hazardous Weather Outlook
Winter Storm Watch in effect from March 2, 09:00 AM MST until March 4, 04:00 AM MST

Today: A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind around 7 mph.
Slight Chance
Snow then
Partly Sunny
High: 25 °F
Tonight
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West southwest wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south in the evening.
Mostly Cloudy
Low: 16 °F
Thursday
Thursday: Snow showers likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Snow Showers
Likely and
Breezy
High: 27 °F
Thursday
Night
Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a south wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Chance Snow
Showers and
Breezy
Low: 22 °F
Friday
Friday: Snow showers. High near 34. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 25 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
Snow Showers
and Breezy
High: 34 °F
Friday
Night
Friday Night: Snow. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
Snow
Low: 20 °F
Saturday
Saturday: Snow. High near 27. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Snow
High: 27 °F
Saturday
Night
Saturday Night: Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 12.
Snow
Low: 12 °F
Sunday
Sunday: Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 17.
Snow
High: 17 °F

Maybe Next Month
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Canonman is offline   Reply With Quote