View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 03:14 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

When we bought ours it was the Cougar Hi Country. That was in 2014 and it was discontinued that year - said it cost too much and was infringing into 5th wheel territory. Since then I've asked at dealerships and I don't think there is a clear consensus any longer among the Keystone brands. On the surface the Laredo has appeared to be possibly a little above the others but not "head and shoulders".

I've looked at the top of the Jayco line (Eagle if I recall) and it's not as nice as a Laredo IMO. I don't like any of the Forest River or Palomino products...in fact, I just don't like the other brands as well as Keystone. I had about decided to look into a Grand Design Reflection (they make a bumper pull) but the nearest dealer is hours away - so it's out.

You've owned RVs so you know what to look for in quality and what you want in a trailer. I suspect the best way to find "the one" is to put feet inside and "hands on" the trailer. Good luck. And, what you're describing is one of the reasons my wife has said no to a 5th wheel.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote