View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:02 AM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

I started with the "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW" sticker on my mattress, sofa, pillows and bedspread. I'm still working on all the "UL APPROVED" metallic bands on every extension cord. Once I get all of them removed, my next goal is the EXIT sticker on the wall over the door in my RV. I noticed all the stickers on my range hood, but none of them have the "DO NOT REMOVE" labels, so it's just no challenge or priority to get them removed...

I'm leaving the air bag and seatbelt warnings on my sun visor, gotta have something to distract my driving when I'm not sending or receiving a text on my smartphone......

Welcome to the world of manufacturing regulations. It costs "How many billions" of dollars to keep the warning label print companies in business?????

ADDED: At least Jockey and Hanes stopped sewing a label in the back of all my T-shirts and shorts..... It's harder to get dressed with a 50/50 chance of having the fly in the back or the shirt pocket in the back, but somehow, I'll manage.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote