View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
bruce3211

I was a bit surprised by this

I am new here as I currently own a 2014 Cruiser 189FDS fun finder. We want something slightly bigger so I am really intrigued by the 19fbpr. Before I bought the 189 I ordered a report on it from the rvrviews.net folks and I own their comparison guide. I ordered the report for the 19fbpr and shockingly my fun finder scored higher. The one that shocked me is the higher score for the fun finder in quality. Not alot, but I thought it should be the other way around. I love my fun finder, but this premier seems several notches higher in quality than my fun finder. The premier vs my fun finder scored as follow:
Quality: At least 2 points less than fun finder
Reliability: = or maybe 1 point less than fun fiinder
Payload: 5 or 6 points less than fun finder: this one is math and I get it
Customer Satisfaction: 2 points less than fun finder
Style: 1-2 points less than fun finder: this one absolutely shocks me
Resale Value: 1-2 points better than fun finder

I have written back to this company and told them I was shocked by their scoring of these 2 trailers and gave them the reasons why. I have not heard back. I am concerned there may be things that I can't see on the premier that is causing this rating, but the eye test on the premier is top notch and seems more than a couple of notches better than my fun finder. Having said all of this, it still ranks as excellent with 471 points of 600. My fun finder rated 486. At a minimum, it seems like these numbers should be reversed if not even more of a trouncing by premier over fun finder. Takes 530 to get to superior,, so I don't want to make this sound like a disaster, just a bit shocking.

rvguide also ranks the premier 19fbbpr near last so I am completely baffled by all of this:

http://www.rvguide.com/specs/keyston...ht/19fbpr.html

I try to research as much as I can. I have read everything I can find on these blogs and forums but I am troubled by some of these ratings.

The only thing that matters is real world experience so I am open to comments. Thanks all.
bruce3211 is offline   Reply With Quote