View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 05:38 PM   #33
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmcjimmy4x4 View Post
If its really too hard for you to remember to turn on 2 switches when you set up your rv, then maybe you should just leave the outside one on and pretend it doesn't even exsist! Maybe your perfect and don't make mistakes or you have unlimited funds to keep fixing them but I'm sure it has saved many people money by not having to replace the heating element over and over. Not everyone is perfect you know!

Hold on there grasshopper! Didn't mean to step on your "feelers" but just pointed out the needless function an owner had to perform.

First, 2 switches to turn the water heater element on is wasted time, effort and actually...equipment. I can also easily remember there are 2 switches to that heater, and why they are there and what they do....hence my comments. I DO act as if it doesn't exist and leave it on....I CAN remember to turn the inside switch on/off and don't need 1, 2, 5 more switches to remind me or keep me "safe".....from myself?

Perfect? Yes, in my mind....but "she that knows" let's me know differently every chance she gets.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote