View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:42 PM   #7
Kirch1

I was going to run out of line so I want to continue on from my previous reply. As far as how I went about the warranty issues with Keystone. The dealership handled it first and was denied twice and then I called the company and talk to the representative and was also denied over the phone. As far as the dealership is concerned I agree with you that they dropped the ball. Not a surprise as I purchased from camping world. Camping world does not come with a very good reputation. But I was kind of stuck because they were the only one that had that floorplan within 1000 miles of where I live. I also believe that due to the surge camper sales that this is unique time frame we are in has made the manufacturers push campers through the build process in order to get them to the field. Once again I appreciate everybody’s feedback on my situation. I realize I’m not the only one going through this. I know the several times that I was back at the dealership and having conversations about all the defects. There were many other customers that just purchased a new campers that had many issues as well. I will keep you all updated on how it goes.
Kirch1 is offline   Reply With Quote