View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:58 PM   #59
MrRobalo

I’m a newbie actually just bought a 2018 Bullet 220RBI That the original owner bought and traded it in . The trailer had no signs of being used as the toilet hasn’t ever been used. It looks and I looked over it top to bottom for anything that looks out of the ordinary. I have made many updates an added accessories to our rig in the last 3 months ( just got a Tow Vehicle recently ) I was in the marine industry working at the Manufacture of a major boat company and went from the grinding room to regional sales manager. I was in Quality control & warranty manager as well as company captain. I can see both sides of the fence and feel empathy Of us owners with problems.
So after reading of this floor problem I was wondering if I were to take it down and get the underbody totally coated in Rinoliner wouldn’t that create a dry layer of protection to keep water as well as rock damage out of the picture.
Just some food for thought. I might bet totally wrong thinking this way but just thinking out of the box was what I got paid for. LoL
MrRobalo is offline   Reply With Quote