View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:22 AM   #2
markcee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxj15 View Post
I have a 2020 cougar 27sgs fifth wheel trailer. I emptied the black tank yesterday flushed the grey tank after. Then attempted to use the tank flush that is right below the city connect. I made sure the valves were open on all and the tanks were emptied before beginning to flush. Did everything the manual said. When the water turned on it appeared there was some issue behind where the hook up was and water began to leak directly below the hook up. The basement of the rv is directly next to the this hook up and there w a s also some leaking there. We were there the whole time and this was turned off quickly. This is our first time using this and we're concerned. Any ideas what went wrong?
The anti-siphon valve may have been installed backwards at the factory....which is apparently a common problem. This valve could be under the bathroom sink, or like mine, behind the shower wall, or possibly in another location. Someone will certainly be posting soon with detailed info on various replacement fixes.

Also, you mention you had ALL your tanks open when you flushed. I'm not certain this is correct (should be black only). I read the little 'Sani Flush' insert in my documentation, and got this impression as well. After posting here and contacting Sani Flush, I determined the system installed on my trailer was connected for black tank flush only.
markcee is offline   Reply With Quote