View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 11:49 AM   #4
BamaRam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
If you're having a problem with the slide and possible damage to the vinyl under the slide, be sure to identify the damage with your dealer SOON !!!!! The slide adjustment is only warrantied for the first 90 days, after that any adjustment or alignment of the slide is considered "owner responsibility" and isn't covered by Keystone. So, if there's any damage to the vinyl, you need to make sure the dealer knows about it and that he contacts Keystone BEFORE 90 DAYS, otherwise, Keystone may decline warranty repairs stating that the slide wasn't kept in adjustment by the owner....... Hopefully you won't face that obstacle but better safe than sorry......

Pardon my ignorance but what is considered an out of adjustment condition? I looked at the slide at the point where the floor damage occurred and it's not rubbing. I was thinking it could have happened at the dealership and they adjusted it before they sold it to me. I can tell it has been adjusted considerably by looking at paint at the adjustment points. So if that's the case it's my word against theirs.