View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 08:34 AM   #11
Bdep1954

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank r View Post
In September 2019 we bought a new 2020 Passport 2920BH. Recently, we have found water running on the floor in the bathroom and running out from under the refrigerator during periods of medium or heavier rains. We also have a fairly significant soft spot developing at the front door. This is our first brand-new trailer and to say that we are disappointed would be a huge understatement.

My questions are these:
1. Would this be covered under Keystone’s 3-year structural warranty?
2. If this was repaired under warranty, would this flag our trailer as damaged and negatively impact trade-in value? To be honest, whether or not this trailer gets repaired, I’ll be trading it in.

I appreciate any input/feedback. Thank you.
As many others have said the best bet is to go back to the dealership you purchased from and have them work with Keystone on your behalf.
We never saw any water leaking but did find a soft spot developing beside the bed and so we went back to the dealership.
Keystone agreed that it would be covered under warranty and so they came and picked up the trailer and took it back to the factory to put in a new floor. We have friends that also went the same route through the dealership and had the same result.
Bdep1954 is offline   Reply With Quote