View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 03:45 AM   #24
chunker

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeakins View Post
I have a Montana with a Lippert leveling system. Often when we’ve been parked for a week or more the system indicates “jacks down / level”. Only it isn’t level. Generally it’s bow to stern that’s half a bubble out of level and, generally, it’s down on the bow. Just enough to cause cabinet doors to drift open toward the bow. Someone mentioned resetting the level system. How’s that done?
Do you have the owner's manual? Otherwise search your leveling system on the internet for the procedures. I don't remember exactly but it goes something like turn it on, get level using real levels, push left 10 times, right 10 times. Or something similar. There are different systems and changes to systems so look up YOUR system for exact procedures.

NOTE you need to manually level the RV before recalibrating the leveling system. That means real levels like a good carpenters level checking front-rear and left-right. Not a kids or puny 1" toy. I also wouldn't use one of the refer circular levels. Get a real level. Check level in more than one spot in the RV. Then recalibrate according to specific procedures in your manual. Easy to do.
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote