View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 03:07 PM   #52
Lindyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbart56 View Post
My wife and I got it in December of last year(2020). We lost our sense of smell and sense of taste was also affected, but somewhat to a lesser degree. We couldn't get tested at the time as they didn't have enough test apparently.

Symptoms were similar to a cold. I was tired, slept a lot for about 5 days, but no fever detected. My wife wasn't affected as much. Sniffles mostly.

In August of this year we got the Delta variant. Congestion in my lungs was hard to expel. Very "sticky", more so than I've ever experienced with colds or the flu, but not debilitating. It was a little scary, especially as I actually knew several people who got this version and were hospitalized as in ICU. And these were healthy, strong men between the ages of 30-50 years old.

We are not vaccinated and have no intentions in doing so. It has become apparent that the vaccines, (1) Don't stop the spread, and (2) don't stop you from getting it.

While it may or may not lessen the symptoms I believe our exposure has strengthened our immune system. I personally don't think there is a definitive answer in getting a handle on this but if the government was truly concerned for our safety they would start by stopping the thousands of unvaccinated people coming into our country through the southern border.

Not downplaying the virus by any means but the fact is the survival rate is over 99%, yes?
I have had the China Virus thought I was going to die, I would not go to hospital, went home with home oxygen, I got a steroid shot, and like a z-pack, for 7 days. Told if I got worse go to hospital. I have total faith in this doctor known him all his life, his dad was our family doctor. The second day a friend who went to school with my wife, call and ask if we wanted to try HCQ, we both said yes, that after which was the second day, he delivered the HCQ, after two doses I was off home oxygen. My recovery was very slow, however I waited about 10 days before I went to doctor in the beginning. My wife's china Virus was very light after about 3 weeks we were tested again. Both test were positive. We waited 90 before we took the vaccine, I now know that was a mistake. I should not have listened to the CDC, nor Fauci. I will not take any more vaccine. I have not worn a mask except at yearly check up for my heart. I was forced to wear the mask. I no longer have that doctor. Mask do not work, not do the vaccine's prevent the China virus, nor keeps you from spreading the China virus. I do take the flu shot each year since the flu shots became available, I have not had the flu since I began taking the flu shots.This is my story, and I will not change. Good Luck.

Happy trails.
Lindyn is offline   Reply With Quote