View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 10:11 AM   #45
roadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadglide View Post
I caught Covid in Mississippi this year. Took about two weeks to come down with any symptoms started off with a slight loss of energy and appetite and continually got worse lost 15 pounds, for me the covid was a mixture of pneumonia and flu that lasted nine days with the temperature . The drag is the symptoms linger on loss of hair smell and taste but I am slowly getting back. I took ibuprofen and drink TheraFlu. I was not vaccinated but will be soon. I was in Michigan at RV park and was not going to report myself to the authorities self isolating , didn’t matter I didn’t feel like doing anything to begin with. When I came back to New Mexico With no fever and feeling better I tested negative. The fear mongering the news and cdc puts out about Covid , somebody that had the disease could die from t
hinking about what they have been told over and over again.
. I got stuck this weekend 4 months after I got sick. I got Covid all over again the shot made me very tired lost of appetite , 101 fever chills ,pressure in my head no ice packs this time . The good thing it was over in 24 hours . The vaccine give me Covid so my immune knows how to fight it off . No need for second or third .
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote