View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 07:11 PM   #55
JRTJH
Site Team

Sitting on the front porch, swinging with Gramps back when I was around 8 or so, he spit off the porch into Grandma's azaleas, slapped me on the shoulder and said, "Boy, ain't no such damn thing as being lucky. You make your own damn luck. If you're smart, you're going to be lucky and if you do stupid, crazy things, you're going to be unlucky."

I've sort of decided from the couple of their videos that they just "ain't lucky"... Can't tell you if their "being unlucky" is a result of the stupid stuff they do or if they're crazy. I won't pass that judgement on them, but I will tell you that when it comes to handling an RV, they ain't got (haven't shown) enough common sense to get in out of the rain.....

I feel sorry for fools that do unfortunate things, but that does not mean that I want to "rearm them so they can do it again"... My concern would be that they might actually kill or severely injure somebody next time... Best place for them is on a Greyhound bus with a reservation at Motel 6....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote