View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 06:49 PM   #22
vampress_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
If you can get the video to stop at 12, 13 and 14 seconds, the curbside rear trailer tire has "something flapping as the tire goes around and there's a flat spot with no tread on that same tire. Add that to the part of the video showing a tire with maybe 30PIS, lack of a hitch (at least he changed from a "3 way hollow bar to a 5" drop with no WD hitch), torqueing the lug nuts with a universal lug wrench, but what the heck, it'll also fit the rear stabilizers.

These two are a hazard to RVing and the image they present is not only frightening, it's damn near a "don't ever do what we do, if you want to live" moment !!!!!

At least we can say that we saw it on the internet, so it must be true !!!
John,
I’m thinking you mean they had a 5” rise with no WDH.

Someone asked the question in one of the video comments if they had a 7 way plug on their truck because you couldn’t see one. The answer was - “the trailer had breaks”. Well, yep, the trailer had breaks (in more ways than one), but no one knows if those “breaks” were ever plugged in to the truck or if the truck even had the capability to have a 7 way plugged in. I swear, the more I see, the more scared I am to ever get out on the road and drive anywhere, much less send my kids out…

BTW - the creepy factor of the never-ending smiles is going to give me a nightmare tonight, I swear!

2019 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB DRW, not the mom taxi anymore...
2021 Alliance Paradigm 340RL
2016 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB SRW, mom taxi - sold
2014 Cougar XLite 28RDB - sold
vampress_me is offline   Reply With Quote