View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 12:53 PM   #34
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampNBrew2 View Post
I've been wanting (needing) to upgrade to 3/4 ton. I don't need a brand new truck but used are actually more $. I don't need a diesel but it seems that gassers are a very rare breed unless getting a stripped work truck.
Not sure the new (minus the BS markup) prices will go down and for darn sure my 2014 trucks value will! Can currently get close what I paid new for it.
As mentioned, all that I have found have already been spoken for- Though nobody can answer why if it's spoken for it's still there for me to shop for LOL.
I was in the Ford "quick lane" getting an oil change a couple days ago and out of "sheer boredom" I decided to walk the lot. A "sort of medium sized Ford dealer" and there were 6 used half ton trucks on the lot, no HD trucks of any brand and only two XL half ton "work trucks" sitting on the new vehicle side of the lot. Both were marked SOLD and both were "contract ordered vehicles for the city public works department. No new trucks on the lot of any size and if I remember, only a couple of Escapes and a Mustang I-4 EcoBoost coupe.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote