Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 01:54 PM   #31
JSisemoreTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk69 View Post
So I’m on a couple Keystone FB groups. I’m not sure why I bother lol. There was a post this evening from a guy who tomorrow takes delivery of his new to him 2020 Avalanche 378BH. He intends to pull it with his new to him 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali with a Duramax. I posted that it wasn’t enough truck and all hell broke loose. I was shocked, or maybe not, by the number of people attacking me and telling him it was “more than enough truck” and supporting their position by talking tow capacity and pictures of their own grossly overloaded rigs that “tow great”.

I’m actually more afraid tonight to pull down the road than ever, in spite of having witnessed overloaded TV’s and rigs before. It reaffirms my belief that some folks are simply unable to swim out of the shallow end of the gene pool. The poster himself stated that “the numbers don’t work” but he sleeps at night not worrying about his wife and kids because he knows “the former owners pulled it with an F250 and they were fine”. Good Lord.
I myself ha e the Avalanche 396BH with similar numbers and pull with a F350 Dually ....no way I'd consider pulling it with a F250 or 2500....

#Darwanism - just hope they don't hurt someone else with there stupidity. Hoping that more highway patrol start pulling these type rigs over for some consumer education.
Payload Capacity - 2616
JSisemoreTX is offline   Reply With Quote