Thread: Air Bags leak
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:07 AM   #20
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Ruff Rider View Post
Oh no they are ripping me in another thread. It's like having a conversation with a brick wall. I am not the wall LOL
I don't see it as "jumping on " anyone. If you insist on posting erroneous information that it will be noted and disputed. The wonderful thing about opinions and everyone has one. I'd venture to say there are many here of the opinion that you are demonstrating the "brick wall" facade far more.

Now that we have opinions out of the way let's speak to facts. If someone says the sky is green when it's blue then that doesn't make it green. We all stop at red lights because that's the law and that's what's safe. If you run a red light and get a ticket try telling the judge that you don't think red lights are real and you see only green lights.

If you choose to ignore the truth than that's your choice and you mustn't complain about the consequences. If not compromising on attempting to educate someone on the sisks of towing beyond a truck's certified capability is considered being a brick wall then I guess I'm a brick wall and proud of it.

I'd rather have someone upset with me for daring to make them think about what they are towing and the weight limits of their tow vehicle as apposed to upsetting their sensitivity. If I read one, just one viable, rational argument for towing overweight than maybe I'd reconsider.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote