View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #36
lunge motorsport

I've been researching the 450 for some time now so I'm not sure why I wrote 4:10 ratio when I replied but I stand corrected thank you.

"The 450 btw only offers a 4.30, not a 4.10" another poster said.

I also like all the goodies or "bling" that new trucks are equipped with. Blis sounds great, 360 deg camera...yes please, the Platinum would be my choice. Just look at the Marsala interior, Mmmmm.

I don't mind the 19.5 rims but only 6'' wide at the front? My 86' Jetta had 6'' wide wheels. I would like to see 8'' wheel width at least on the front. I'm ok with 24'' of rim width at the rear though. If I make the jump I'll look at available wheel sizing for the front. My GMC SRW 2500 came with 7.5'' wide wheels which were woefully undersized. I increased width to 9'' with the same tire and it was a completely different truck. Lots of folks increase tire width hoping for better stability but IMHO that is not the right solution.

I hope you find the truck that suits you best Eric, mine will be Magma Red if available.

Cheers