Thread: First tow
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:41 AM   #22
waltheraustin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken / Claudia View Post
Walther, I am not mad just confused. Your 1st post you think the tranny or the hitch may have caused metal on metal sound, several on here me included suggest the hitch because they make that sound. Your taking it to the dealer without even finding out if the hitch system is the cause. If your tranny is really making metal on metal sounds it has a big problem. I hope not because you might not make it back to the dealer. Again I am not mad, let us know how the problem is fixed that way we help each other.
I didn't think anyone was mad or upset. My apologies if I missed something. quite a few beers this weekend.

It may be normal wastegate noises. I used the eq 4pt last year so I'm definitely aware of the creaking and popping. Truck runs great, just extra noises I'm not used too. It runs better than great actually. This is a torqued up little engine that pulls great! It's really amazing.

Hooked up my forscan to it to check for codes and nada. Still can't get over how much better this if from my Silverado although it was a 2012 so I'm sure the new ones are so much better

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
waltheraustin is offline   Reply With Quote