View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #41
NGAcamper

Quotes range from $15,556 to $24,500 for the same exact model... It pays to shop....

RV Wholesalers Lowest quote, $15,556 but they want to add $295 dealer prep but offering another
$2,000 discount
if we finance with their bank (special terms... 10% down finance 12 years but can make extra payments... I asked for 4-5 yr and they wanted to raise interest rate to 7-8% rate or more.. when I asked for a payment for 5 yrs, with 10% down, the corresponding payment equaled a 14.5% rate...not sure what other gimmicks they have...offered to put more down, they said interest rate goes up!!! You know that saying if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.....

Walnut Ridge Family RV Sales, Indiana came in with 2nd lowest quote... $16,474, no gimmicks, no dealer prep, with equalizer hitch installed...but would rather drive to Florida and continue on to Key West for a week.....

Lazy Days in Seffner FL started out over $20,000 but came down to $16,995 with weight dist hitch installed (Blue Ox Sway Pro 750)... narrowed it down to Walnut Ridge or Lazy Days.... but hope to get Lazy Days down to same price as Indiana dealer... I prefer driving to FLORIDA so its most likely I'll be driving to there in the fall to make the deal... They give you two free nights on their property to try out the unit to find any bugs that didn't get caught during the PDI....AND they agreed to do the PDI before we sign the finance contract... and they quoted 4.9-5.9%, based on credit score for any term we choose 1-12 years....

All of the dealers in my home state of Georgia came in at $17,995-$19,995 or more...????
NGAcamper is offline   Reply With Quote