View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
Pulln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jager View Post
Not sure where to post this. I did do a search for Rockford Fosgate and stereo issues but didn't find anything related to this.

I have a 2008 Fuzion 302 Touring Edition (nearly identical to current 310 model). It has the Rockford Fosgate stereo system in it. This system provides ALL the audio in the camper. If we listen to the radio, either inside or out the unit does that. If we listen to the iPod it does that (has a real iPod cable). If we watch a DVD and listen to home theater it does that. Our unit has both inside and outdoor radio controls too.

Anyway this unit has always been a little difficult to control. There just seem to be too many things it does and it seems to get confused about what it is doing. Well not it is pretty much completely messed up.

I can get it to play the radio for a while, but it won't allow outdoor control any more. I can no longer get it to select different play lists on my iPod. Yes I know the newer iPods and OS's can cause issues but it doesn't work on my older ones either. It also will not play the home theater either.

I'm above average in my understanding of audio systems and have spent a good deal of time messing around with this thing so I'm sure it is the head unit or associated amps.

My question is this, does anyone know of a good replacement for this system? I'd rather not get the same thing because I basically feel it is a piece of junk, an after thought Keystone requested. I would like to get something that is plug and play if possible (with the possible exception of the outside control unit.

Does anyone know of a good replacement unit that does all this?

Has anyone replaced their unit with separate components/systems? What did you use and how do you share the same speakers?

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Moderator's Note - Moved post to this section - deals with stereos and other "high tech" items
Did you ever find a replacement for yours? I just bought an 09 Fuzion 402 and have already noticed that my head unit is buggy and the amp will not power on. I can't find the inline fuse for the amp and trying to control the head unit is like getting my teen son to pay attention
Pulln is offline   Reply With Quote