View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 06:17 PM   #49
NotyetMHCowner

They have updated the floorplan diagrams now and we don't like some of the changes. They took the linen closet that was adjacent to the sink and put it behind the toilet. We noticed several fifth wheels we looked at was like that and never could understand why they would put the linen closet behind the toilet and not have anywhere to put your tooth brushes!! lol.

They also took out the large pantry next to the hutch and made a bigger hutch. That less room for food in the pantry.

They also moved the bedroom window over to where it is really off set and made it narrower (even so the rep told me it is taller).

My wife is freaking out over these few changes. It would have been better to not have seen the 2015 model first. These changes seem small, but we have "mentally" moved in and don't like some of the things we see. We are already spending more than we originally planned, so we don't want to start out not liking things. There is a local RV show this weekend that we have been looking forward to for months, but I don't think we will learn anything new.
1998 Coleman Grandview pop-up with slide

Trucks:
2006 Ford F350 CC, SB, DRW, 4x4
1992 Ford F150 SC, SB, 4x4
NotyetMHCowner is offline   Reply With Quote