View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 11:36 PM   #44
WRDRAD

More questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotyetMHCowner View Post
I think it is Keystone installed because they do offer it, but it could possibly be dealer installed. We will probably get an exhaust extension but I will wait until we get it to decide. I think the exhaust of the propane is not has harmful as gasoline. I have worked in various factories and they would only allow fork trucks and such with propane power because of the fumes. I am sure you wouldn't want to rap your lips around the exhaust pipe though! lol.

We have never boondocked, but wanted our next camper to be able to do so easily. Our last TT only had 25 gallon grey and black tanks, so it didn't take long to fill up. That is one thing we liked about the 305 is the 93 gallon grey tank. The generator will probably run more for regular maintenance than for supplying us with power, but it sure will be nice when we need it. Especially for longer trips (which is another reason we are trading up to this fifth wheel.
NotyetMHCowner.
I sent you a message with a couple of additional questions on your decision to order the 2016 305rl vs the 2015. See private message on details. Thanks
WRDRAD is offline   Reply With Quote