Thread: Furnace Issue
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 01:53 PM   #7
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.gurksnis View Post
Yes, I do have propane flow. I did turn on the stove burners and let the propane flow through with flame for about 5 minutes prior to trying to start furnace.

So are you saying all that needs to be done is turn the furnace to "ON" from the thermostat? No DSI switch/button I should be trying to find?
Your furnace should light on its own, if all the conditions are right. If you take the return screen off underneath the fridge, you’ll see the back cover of the furnace. Two screws hold that on, take them off and there should be a tag with brand/size.

Try turning on the furnace with the thermostat, then go outside to the exhaust ports. Listen for any “clicking” (ignitor) and smell for propane. Report your findings. DO NOT put your face near the openings.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote