View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 03:41 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

First, I can't imagine anyone other than my DW agreeable to using the toilet while I'm in the shower and in today's "woke world" I damn sure ain't going to sit on the toilet when any woman other than DW is "nekkid in the shower"....

But, I realize not everyonen feels that level of privacy....

So, there are a number of "glass etching creams" available at any craft store. Just "paint it on and after a time, wipe it off" and "voila, satin finish". There's also "stained glass transparencies" and "privacy contact paper" that come in rolls. Cut to size, apply and they're pretty much an instant "view blocker"...

Like Danny, I don't remember ever seeing a Cougar (or any other trailer) with a truly clear glass shower door. Most are "raindrop frosted" design. You can see through them, but not clearly. But then, as I started this post, My DW ain't gonna ever be agreeable to someone peeing while she's in the shower. To me, that's why there aren't rest areas at every mile marker. We've learned to "hold it for a few minutes, until we get to where you can pee".... Or, for those who can't hold it until the bathroom is empty, there's always the bath house down a couple of campsites.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote