View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 04:14 PM   #8
sourdough
Site Team

This seems like something that BAL could resolve quickly if they would. I'm sure they want CW to determine the issue so they don't send you a board, then that 's not it, then it's another assembly etc.

If it's apparent that it is a malfunction of that control assembly I would be in contact with Norco/BAL at another level. You should not have to got through all that for a summer. Sounds like it is an obvious failure in the BAL system, not much else for them to blame.

As for me I would be escalating to the top of the ladder and let it trickle back down. Unfortunately, until this evening I've never tried to dig into Norco/BAL corporation. Unlike virtually any company I've dug into this one almost seems like smoke and mirrors....but I know it's not. Seems the Tallman family kind of runs the thing and from looking at various sources it appears Michael Tallman is President/CEO. You might dig into his contact info and shoot him info on your situation. If you can't, let the rep you talk to know you are looking to him for resolution.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote