View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 04:58 AM   #29
LewisB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnylarry1 View Post
That sounds like our day! We were checking tire pressure yesterday because we left today for the summer in our 2019 Fuzion. Hubby noticed the spare tire andmountig bracket for it were missing..presumably stolen wile at CW in Ft. Myers because they left it in their yard for 2months for a couple warranty repairs. We got it back mid March, then Covid19 hit and we isolated..just got things opened up so we prepared to leave. CW Ft. Myers said if we had told them about it sooner they “might” have done something, but too much time elapsed. We brought it back fromCW and put it in our 50 x 50 RV garage and it has never been out until today. We called Yarbrough Tire in Sebring and they actually loaned us a tire and rim (235 vs the 255 we needed) but for a spare we wanted to leave. CW in Ft. Myers has done nothing but screw up everything we ever brought to them. Oh yeah, we noticed their security fence was down when we got there to pick it up. They told me yesterday it’s been down for 10 years! Not starting out in a good way, but at least we started out!
Yet another example of why you should get a TPMS. We bought 5 sensors with our system. Now I can monitor my tires during travel PLUS I know the spare is present AND that it is inflated and ready for use.

Just a thought...
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote