View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
whitescrew77

Keystone Passport 2920BH

Hello everyone!

New to this site and travel trailers in general. I am considering a Passport 2920BH. I have 3 kids that will fit nice in the quad bunks. I have a new, long, ford F150 that will tow this trailer well within its designed specs and safety limits. Don't need the safety weight patrol to help me with that.

Does anyone have a Passport 2920 or 2910? Or something close to it? Have you had any problems? What should I look for? We are going to use it to drive around the country on vacations camping.

I like the 2920bh because it is light weight aluminum, bunkhouse design, smooth sides instead of corrugated, has only one slide, and the kitchen does not move with the slide. I think you are asking for trouble if the hoses are always on the move with a slide kitchen.

Already looked at a passport 3220Bh, and we like it, but is too big and has 2 slides to take care of. Weights are almost the same. We would rather a trailer be just a touch more manageable and in the end lighter too.

I consider myself very good with electrical, plumbing, and mechanical repair, so a trailer will be fun for me. Just want to ask other owners what are some pitfalls to try and avoid.

Has anyone ever tried to get a copy of the wiring diagram or plumbing plan for their trailer at delivery of a new trailer? I would try for that.
whitescrew77 is offline   Reply With Quote