View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #9
Randy_K

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by djzolin View Post
Hello everyone, I to am a new owner of the 23rb. We have taken it out twice and no major problems yet.
A few observations....when watch a movie from bed the speakers are too far away so I will have to add a 3rd set high on wall facing bed and use output B. Also the standard TV mount does not tilt so TV is hard to view when laying down. Already changed that one out. Question for all...I seem to fill up grey water tank quickly. Other than investing in a portable unit does anyone know what size 2nd grey tank can be installed?
I too found the same things with mine.

The prototype trailer had four speakers inside. I asked about the dealer adding them to mine and they said it could be done but would be expensive to fish the wires threw the ceiling and mounting speakers. I have thought about just adding one speaker above the radio and running it on channel " B"

A tilt would be real nice on the TV. Any tips on what mount fits well and will not move when traveling ?

Our gray tank filled fast as well. On our last trip we put a big Tupperware tub in the sink and did dishes in it , dumping the water outside , the same as when you tent camp. It helps , but even a few quick showers would fill the tank.

Randy

2010 Ford F150 Screw, E rated tires and Air Lift
2013 Passport Elite 23RB
https://i483.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps749334ca.jpg
Randy_K is offline   Reply With Quote