View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #8
SteveC7010

Quote:
Originally Posted by js9234 View Post
Thanks for all the replies. It will surely help. There's a lot more to them than I originally thought. Should have researched a little more but for some reason this TT stuck out so much that me,the wife, and kids all fell in love immediately with no questions asked. As for the Dodge not towing enough. It tows plenty if I had the max tow package but I wasn't planning on towing this much so I opted not to get it when I originally bought it and the 3.55 gears lowered me from a 10500 tow rating to a 8500 tow rating. I don't bash other trucks because I like them all and all have their good and bad points. But Dodge has the most HP and TQ I believe ;-) lol Glad I know not to leave the black tank dry now because if I didn't ask y'all I surely would have. the propane tank is still a little confusing but I know more now so thanks...
I suspect you will find it very helpful to read back through some of the threads on these topics using the search function. There is a wealth of discussion and information already here for the reading on everything you asked about. Plenty of background and in depth information to be had.

'11 Cougar 326MKS loaded with mods
'12 Ford F250 SuperCab 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
Amateur Radio: KD2IAT (146.520) GMRS: WQPG808 (462.675 TPL 141.3)
SteveC7010 is offline   Reply With Quote