View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
jbruere

We just bought a 2011 27DBS 3 weeks ago and have had 3 weeks of successful camping! Love the layout and the storage. Some of the storage is a bit inconvenient, but I just put things that I don't need all the time in those places. A few things I've done/modified:

I put a single tan curtain with a tension rod across the back of the camper (in front of the bathroom sink and run over to above the fridge in the corner. This will allow guests or our daughter a little privacy and a place to change clothes, etc.

I bought the different size wire shelves at Walmart and used them in various cupboards (above the sink for plates, bowls, etc). Also in the pantry shelf.

I bought a bunch of the command hooks for things like shower towels in the bathroom, keys by the door, and my latest invention is using them in the back storage area under the bunks for the marshmallow roasting sticks. I will put 2 up for each stick. That way they are up off the floor and easy to access.

I think that's all I've really done so far, oh....2.5" memory foam mattress cover was a must.

Enjoy your camper! I'm looking forward to a week in ours over the 4th!
jbruere is offline   Reply With Quote