View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #26
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert185 View Post
All I can say is thank goodness Keystone doesn't own/manufacture Boeing aircraft. On second thought...maybe they own Airbus??

I know humans make mistakes, but some of this stuff on the forum is beyond comprehension. Does Keystone even have a QC department? I'm beginning to wonder why I have no similar issues with my 326...and grateful that I don't. The biggest issue for me was with the dealer who wanted me and the trailer off his lot ASAP. He had his money and didn't need me around anymore. Thankfully, the tech assigned to me was a customer person who made every effort to accommodate the few things that needed to be addressed. He's the guy who should be running the place.
If you follow the Dodge, Ford or GM forums you'll find "nightmare stories" about their products. Follow the Whirlpool forum and you'll see a trend there as well. Every forum has vocal members who post their negative experiences about almost everything from Arby's wait times to the hot dogs at the Zoo. So, from A to Z, you'll find comments about problems. And, on almost all of those forums you'll find comments similar to the one you just made: "I'm beginning to wonder why I have no similar issues with my 326...and grateful that I don't."

It's the "nature of the beast" so to speak that members will "air their dirty laundry" much more than they commend their positive experiences.

I've owned two Keystone products, both were built well and I had/have had no issues with either of them that I'd attribute to Keystone. The refrigerator on my Springdale was a Dometic issue and the remote control problem on my Cougar was a Lippert (LCI) issue. Like you, I'm fortunate not to have any issues with my Keystone built RV's and I also attribute the majority of my success to the dealerships that I do business with. They have seemed to stay on top of any problem and fix it before it becomes an issue.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote